PACT appreciates your support of its theatre and performing arts programs to benefit the lives of those with unique needs. In addition to supporting the programs themselves, your donations help provide scholarship funds for those who may need financial help in paying the tuition.
In addition to supporting PACT’s regular programs, we also offer sponsorship opportunities for our “Beyond Bullying” Theatre Events which are performed by PACT’s traveling theatre troupe at local schools and/or Boys and Girls Clubs. Our troupe is composed of teens and young adults nearly all of whom have autism. You can help empower young adults with autism to make a difference in their lives and the lives of others. Your donation can help prevent bullying in our community while providing troupe members with meaningful employment. Learn more here.
- To donate using PayPal or a credit card, click the Donate button on this page which will take you to the PayPal site where you can make a secure donation.
- To donate by mail, please send your check made payable to “Positive Action Community Theatre” at:
Positive Action Community Theatre (PACT)
2061 Village Park Way, #227
Encinitas, CA 92024
- Consider using AmazonSmile. If you are an Amazon.com shopper, Amazon will donate 0.5% of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to PACT if you use this PACT AmazonSmile link to shop on Amazon.
Please Help Support Positive Action Community Theatre
In addition to our individual supporters, we would like to thank the following for their generous grants to PACT’s programs:
- National Endowment for the Arts
- California Arts Council
- Cushman Foundation
- San Marcos Community Foundation
- Stephen and Mary Birch Foundation
- Autism Speaks
- Puffin Foundation
- City of Encinitas & Mizel Family Foundation Community Grant Program
- State Council on Developmental Disabilities
- National Arts and Disability Center at UCLA
- Sidney Stern Memorial Trust
- National Foundation for Autism Research (NFAR)
- Nordson Foundation
- Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation for Autism
- Foundation for Developmental Disabilities
- Transformation Trust, Inc.
- San Dieguito Academy’s ‘Theatre for a Cause’ Project
- Wells Fargo Foundation